Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two Days in a Row

Wow!  After losing four blogs on the first day, we only lost one blog on Day #2 -- Two Lawyers in a Podcast, which ironically is a blog that I write with my podcast co-host (I believe in setting a good example, you know).  From a technical standpoint, I was actually disqualified on the first day as my August 10th post didn't become effective until August 11th according to the time-date stamp on the site.  I'm almost sure that I posted before midnight Pacific Time, but perhaps, the blog is set to a different time zone.  Or perhaps, I'm not smart enough to tell time (the big hand tells hours, right?).  Either way, I'm out and you could be too so don't wait until the last minute.  This is Blawger Survivor -- not the bar exam!

On the bright side, losing this contest seems to be a good omen.  One of the blogs eliminated on Day #1 -- Out-House General Counsel -- is the most popular blawg on the ABA Journal Blawg Directory today (just think if the author had actually posted something this week ... hehe).

On an even brighter note, today's featured blawg on the ABA Journal site belongs to Cynthia Rowland, the author of Leadership, Women, Lawyers.  You go, girlfriend!  And when you hit the "big-time," don't forget us little people.

1 comment:

Cynthia Rowland said...

Thanks for the kind words! I doubt I'll ever hit anything like the big time though.